Monday, December 22, 2008

Starbucks Miri

My personal view towards the Starbucks in Miri is that, it should be known as Starsucks! By the scale of 1 - 5 rate, i think i would rate it below 1. I had been to both of the starbucks or so called "Starsucks", the service here is really bad. I thought I can sitting there, enjoying the cup of coffee, especially caramel macchiato, while surfing the net. However, for my disappointment, both of the starbucks, i.e. the one in parkson as well as the one in the airport, didn't provide good (i dont mean the best) service for me. It really pissed me off as a regular customer.

Let me start of with the starbucks in parkson, miri. I ordered a cup of toffee nut from them, costed me around RM15.50. Then, i took my seat and switched on my notebook to online, while waiting for the drink. I saw two guys standing at the drink counter talking to the waitress. Then, a cup of drink is placed there, so i wondered would it be mine. I approached the waitress whom was still talking. I tried to ask by saying,"excuse me"but i was not been served! Oh! Perhaps, i should go back to sit first while waiting those two guys flirting with the waitress. Without realising, the guy took away the drink and start drinking, thinking the drink was his.

I stared at the guy but he didnt realise me looking at him. Another guy saw me. He asked another waiter what drink the guy took. To his realisation, it was not his, instead the drink belong to me. When both of the men's drink was served. The waiter asked him to choose one of it. Then, the waiter called me telling me that the drink had been swapped. He asked me to take the drink instead. WHAT THE HELL! Exchanging another drink with other guy! I was really mad. When I saw the previous waitress, i told her why she allowed the guy simply take the drink and also why she ignored me just now. She said, "Why didnt you call me just now?" HELL! I told her, "I called you just now and you are ignoring me while you are flirting with those two guys!" She just smiled at me. HELL.......Doesnt she know "shame"? The workers there dont know how to say "I'm sorry."??? What kind of workers is that with such an attitude towards the customer????

It really pissed me off is that when I wanted to go back, they shouted, "Thanks you. Bye!" HELL...Sooing people is louder than taking an order and calling the order. What is this place? It's really sucks! Mumbelling while taking orders and shouting when people is going back. Is this a high class place? The service is a real bad and terrible!

The one in the airport is also a nightmare for me. I thought i can online there since it is in the airport. Most of the place in airport especially Starbucks can online. I tried the one in Kuching before and the connection there is really great compared to the one in Miri. In miri, there is no connection at all. When asked the workers there, they said they didnt know anything. What's a nut! Hate it......

So, never and ever i would go to starbucks in Miri......kinda poor service!

No comments: