Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas

Talking about christmas, people might imagine that there should be a beautifully deorated christmas tree with few boxes of christmas present underneath. Perhaps, there should be a plus-size red-clothed guy shouting "hoho...Merry Christmas", denying the fact that the skinny guy shouldn't be the Santa Clause. As well, there should be a dinner during the eve with roasted turkey as an obligation. Oh! Hold on! Where's the snow...not forget the snowman...Perhaps, this is something that people are desire for their christmas....forgeting the true meaning of christmas....I am so sorry if some of my readers are non-christian....hope you wont be offended when reading this article. "P

For me, christmas is the time of rememberance, a time to recall our savior, Jesus, is born...That's why the day is called, "Christ"mas. We can consider us as fortunate enough because we were born in the hospital. Compared to Jesus, he was being born in a stabble, not a hotel, not an inn, even not a hospital. Sigh.... Can you imagine....once you are born, you are firstly being watched by horses or donkeys, besides your parents....What a phathetic.

Oh! Do you believe in miracle when you pray during Christmas? It really happened to me and it really came true. Well...It happened two years ago, I prayed I could join the choir in kuching as I am really interested in it. But, the problem is that I didnt have the transport to go for practice and no one would accompany...."P...afraid to be alone...haha.....Just after few days later, i went to church and I saw someone familiar. He stared at me and vice versa. After the mass, he approached me, asking a couple of questions. From him, I learnt that we have met few years ago in a camp. we didnt really talk a lot previously. He asked me if I would like to join the choir because he also looked for friend to join him. AHA! And he is willing to send me too. Wow, finally, the wish really came true....someone God is sending an angel!

Well...well...I really hope this time my wish will come true again in this coming christmas..."P...cant talk too much now....."P

No comments: