Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday

What's a meaning of holiday? Is it a time of having fun, relaxing ourseleves after a long days of working or studying? Perhaps, in most of the people's mind, the word 'vacation' will come across. People will opt to go some interesting places for a visit. Meanwhile, for most of the students especially those who study abroad, they will try to return to heir sweet nest, emerging with their warm smoothing bed, sweet well-done meal, and enjoying a 'personal banker' i.e. parents who pays for everything. hehe....

Until know, I am still searching for the true meaning of holiday. What's a real meaning of holiday. Why should there be a holiday? I hate to take a vacation, having fun and relax. I prefer work! YES! Work, get your body moves. A couple weeks ago, my decision of joining the royal debate rather than going home for holiday didnt make me regreted. Although in the beginning, I was really feared that I would be lonely during the debate training with non of my friends there, I managed to squeeze myself through. I really enjoyed with the training, making new friends....they are really marveollous. I felt I wont regret of making my decision joining the debate than spending my holiday at home....

Now, i am at home, not knowing whati should do? My holiday at home is a real boring....sigh....what should i do to relax...."P

No comments: