Thursday, November 13, 2008

爱一人 (love someone)

Some people might not understand '爱一人' in chinese version. Hence, i have tried my best to translate it. Hope you all can understand meaning of 'LOVE someone'

If you don't love her,
just let it go,
give the chance for other to love her more.

If your lover have given you up,
just release yourself,
give yourself a chance to accept love from other.

Even if there is something you fond of, it still won't belong you.
Even if there is something you reluctant, it still destinies for you to give up.

There are many sufferings in life,
so do not shut yourself because of an injury.
Some fates are doomed to lose,
some fates have never been a good ending.

To love somebody doesn't mean a must to own her
but to own someone, it is a must love her.
Man will cry because he is really in love.
Woman will cry because she really gives up.

If a sincerity is a kind of injury, I choose to lie;
If a lie is a kind of injury, I choose to be silence;
If a silence is a kind of injury, I choose leave.

If a lost is bitter, will you choose to sacrisfy?
If a confusion is bitter, will you choose to end it?
If a pursuation is bitter, will you choose to persist?
If a separation is bitter, who will you choos to talk to?

A lot of good things will be realised at the later stage,
A lot of good things will not be a pain at that time!!!! !

4 comments:

LovelyEyna said...

mmmmm... the poem is immensely meaningful to me... there are a lot of events described in the poem that i've been through... thank you so much for having the poem translated, alex. i really appreaciate it... my third "teary-eyed" episode for tonight, though... let's just take it easy :) thanks!

adrain_alex said...

Personally, i agreed with this poet. It really shows the true meaning of love.

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

Alex...
I like the poem!!!
But I never go through the bitter part of LOVE...
I'm blessed... Thank God...
Hope kmk bjodoh ngannya owh Alex...
Alex malar jak jumpa my bf... Jgn ktk bjodoh ngannya dah!
Ahahahaha~~~~!!!

BuMbLe BooGiE said...

congrates, u've just won an award. 4 more info, do go to my blog.