Saturday, November 1, 2008

Life must go on.....

I miss my dad very much. He is such a nice guy. Whenever i wanted to go any way, he would use his motocycle to pick me. Even going to school, tuition, and church, he will always be there for me.

I know I used to hate him. I hate him from locking me outside the house, locking me inside the toilet, spanking me most of the day when I was a child. I knew I used to hate him cause he threw away my precious watch - the one that I bought in Penang which costs RM250. Also, I used to hate him because he didnt cover me in rain, instead he used the raincoat for himself.

However, since his death, i realise that, without him, who will come for my Konvo, sitting at the front row looking proud for my graduation. It's him who brought me this long journey till here in UKM. It's him who brought me a long way from Bintulu to Kuching for interview. It's him who brought me to MPBL for the first day registeration, making my other classmates jealous.

This is all an illusion now, it's just a dream. Time cannot be reversed back. What I need to do now is to graduate, at least with flying colours. No more worries, No more wonders....ACT NOW cause LIFE MUST GO ON.....

5 comments:

Balenion said...

Alex! u gotta be strong!! Don't look back but, look and aim at ur future.. Gambate!! =)

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

Alex~~!!!
I'm touched... Its ok... I'm in the same shoes with u...
We still have a parent; mother... By our side... So, make sure by this time around... You'll make her proud... And I know u can do it...
And I was amazed by the will that u have, when u return back from Kuching... U're still the same alex.... But I know... Inside u, u're fighting ur feeling...
U're stronger than u think u're (quote from Ina)

QieYaH said...

alex..
be strong ok..so typical wish..
anyway..u still have ur mother, siblings and your friends here. need help,we'll try to help as long as we can..
be tough~!

Unknown said...

alex.. there's so much more in life. treasure the memory of your father within you and carry it to anywhere you'd go. by then, you're still sharing your life with him as if he's alive. take care~!

PoGie said...

So sad..well as you said, life must go on! Make your dad proud of you!